3D Printing for Tooling
Got your attention?
0800 7720 257
Why Choose 3D Printing for Tooling?
- Reduce development time from months to days
- Create production parts of all geometries and sizes
- Customise every part at no extra cost
- Functional prototypes help to elevate shop-floor quality of parts
- Environmentally friendly, typically using 90% of the raw material, also saving material costs.
Uses for 3D Printing in Tooling
3D printing tools, jigs and fixtures is not only cost effective, but it saves time too. Add to this the increased complexity of design and the effective eradication of cost penalties for multiple iterations, you have an liberating and competitive technique for tooling manufacture.
- R&D testing
- Quality assurance
- Assembly and transportation
Talk to an Expert
We’re here to answer your questions
Implementing a new technology can be a painful experience, slowing down your core business and not returning results immediately. Let our team take your headaches away, our knowledge of integrating 3D printing into different industries and applications is second to none. We’re excited to hear about your projects and help you find the right solution.
Call one of our friendly team and find out how 3D printing can revolutionise your business.