Building Concept Models Using 3D Printing
The future is now. Designing and producing concept models can take a matter of hours, at minimal costs and with an almost labour-free experience. 3DGBIRE’s foundations are in desktop 3D printing and we have seen ROI’s hit in just a few prints and a matter of days. Seeing an accurate physical model provides an experience for the designer and customer far beyond what a CAD drawing ever could.
Why choose 3D Printing for Concept Models?
- Eliminate Ambiguity – Hold a real-life model of the concept
- Improve Time Efficiency – Print both batches and bespoke pieces, let the print do the work for you
- Achieve Authenticity – Recreate textures, finishes and colours to add even further dimension
- Attain Complex Geometries – Realise your most complex and intricate designs
- Minimal Running Costs – By using up to 90% of the raw material, attain maximum cost-effectiveness
When designing and producing concept models using a 3D Printer the only real limitation is your imagination. Some possibilities are outlined below.
- Presentation models
- Visualisation Aids
- Custom Displays
- Product Mockups
- Art and architectural models
Talk to an Expert
We’re here to answer your questions
Implementing a new technology can be a painful experience, slowing down your core business and not returning results immediately. Let our team take your headaches away, our knowledge of integrating 3D printing into different industries and applications is second to none. We’d love to hear about your project and help you find the right solution.
Call one of our friendly team and find out how 3D printing can revolutionise your business.